Business and entrepreneurship events
- Great Minds - PeoplePerHour Meetup, Aug 14
- Make or Break Mentoring, Aug 16
- The Hub Quiz, Aug 16
- Startup Accelerator, Aug 17
- Smarta 100 Academy, Aug 20
- The Non Office Summer Party, Aug 23
- Storytelling Strategy for Brands, Aug 28
- Ignite Ubelly, Aug 30
- TechHub Demo Night, Sept 4
- Ruby UK Dress for Success, Sept 4
- Climate Jam, Sept 6
Startup Stay launches in London!
Think Airbnb meets Couchsurfing for entrepreneurs, and you've got Startup Stay! It's a new site when you can host or stay with other entrepreneurs around the world. It's free to join, and you don't have to necessarily sign up to host, you can also meet other travellers for coffee and network while they are in town.
- General Manager / Director, TechHub
- Interaction Designer, Huddle
- Editorial Intern, Wired
- Social Media Manager, Barclays
- Marketing Manager, O2
- Communications Assistant, Royal College of Music
- Graphic Designer, CRooM Ltd
- Community Engagement Executive, NuffnangX
- Head of Marketing, Spoke
- Web Test Engineer, Mendeley
- Feature a job listing on The Fetch
Kate goes to Bali for Startup Abroad!
In other news, The Fetch founder, Kate Kendall and Matt will be taking part in the first Startup Abroad. Read more about her 'quest' here.
Featured workshop: Finding and Managing Tech Teams
GA is holding a full day workshop on Friday, August 24th for startups building software products and managing technical teams and work flow. Book tickets here!
Digital and tech events
- Introduction to Backbone.js, Aug 14
- ProductTank, Aug 15
- Windows Phone 8 Meetup, Aug 15
- Instagram in an Instant Brainstorming Breakfast, Aug 16
- Smart Inter. Devices Hackathon, Aug 18
- Introduction to HTML, Aug 20
- TechHub Creative Tech Meetup, Aug 20
- London JS, Aug 20
- Inspired Islington 2012, Aug 22
- Technologies in Sport, Aug 21
- Women in Wireless London - Summer's End Networking Drinks Evening, Aug 22
- Programming Intro for Non-Techies, Aug 23
- Marmalade Developer Day, Aug 23
- Microsoft Windows 8 DevCamp, Aug 23
- MiniBar, Aug 24
- Hub Crawl!, Aug 24
- Digital Sizzle 5, Aug 25
- God Meal with 9others, Aug 29
- The Future of Digital Advertising, Sept 4
- SME 3.0: Sharing Economy & Connected Customer, Sept 5
- TechHub's 1st Techie Brekkie, Sept 6
- Social Media Week London, Sept 24-28
Creative, design and culture events
Interview with Peter Nixey of Pingpanel.com!
This week our Community Ambassador, Keith McGuinness interviews Peter Nixey to find out about Pingpanel and what it means to be a digital entrepreneur. You can read the full interview here.