Business and entrepreneurship events
- Sales for Tech Startups Intro, tonight
- Opportunities for Startups forum, Aug 20
- Sydney Tourism Tweetup, Aug 21
- Master Pitch Workshop, Aug 21
- ADMA Forum 2012: Aug 22-24
- Networx: What Media Want, Aug 23
- Sydney Tech Startup Meetup, Aug 23
- Vibewire Pitch Up, Aug 23
- Coffee Mornings Sydney, Aug 24
- Silicon Beach Drinks, Aug 24
- Understanding Online Retail, Aug 27
- Project Managers Round Table, Aug 28
- Sydney Trend Seminar, Aug 29
- Getting Started with Wordpress, Aug 29
- Guide to Getting Free Media, Aug 30
- Young Entrepreneurs Unconvention, Sept 1
- Manly Entrepreneurs Meetup, Sept 5
- Servcorp Business Shorts Event, Sept 5
- IBM SmartCamp Sydney, Sept 6
- Recruiting A Founding CTO, Sept 6
- Coworking Jelly Day at Vibewire, Sept 7
- Xero Coffee Meetup, Sept 7
- Entrepreneurial Finance, Sept 10
- Startup Law Workshop, Sept 11
- Fundamentals of Content Marketing, Sept 13
- General Assembly Happy Hour, Sept 14
- Things to Know When Starting Up, Sept 18
Featured business: We Are Brand New
We Are Brand New rapidly takes creative ideas from conception through research, design, functional prototype, and deployment. We are superheroes for web startups.
Featured event: Swipe Conference
The Australian conference for people who create iPhone/iPad apps is on Sept 6-7. Two days of in-depth sessions on designing and developing iOS apps with speakers from around the world. Register here.
Digital and tech events
- SyPy Hacknight, Aug 21
- Rackspace ANZ launch, Aug 22
- Designing for Multiple Devices, Aug 22
- Lean Coffee North Ryde, Aug 22
- GeoRabble Sydney Talks, Aug 23
- The Death of the IT Consultant, Aug 28
- Mighty MEGA Mashup, Aug 29
- Intro to Digital Advertising, Aug 30
- Swipe Conference, Sept 5-7
- Sydney SEO Meetup, Sept 6
- Joomla User Group, Sept 11
- Workshop Non-Programmers, Sept 13
- Intro to Building Wireframes, Sept 17
- Web Directions South, Oct 16-19
- YOW! Developer Conference, Dec 6
- YOW! Workshops, Dec 7
Featured event: YOW!
30+ reasons to attend to attend YOW! 2012 Sydney Conference and Workshops: 3 international keynote speakers, 16 international expert talks and 16 professional development workshops.
Share, seed, contribute...
If you have an upcoming event or cool news to share, please please email or tweet us. Our next send date is September 3.
Really digging our style? You can forward this email to a coworker, or share it via Facebook or Twitter.
You can also give your event or recruitment drive some added profile by advertising.